Wednesday, July 23, 2008




Okay......I know its been a while I have been slacking but I'm back!!!


We have been super crazy busy it seems since school got out and things are finally settling down a little bit. We went to arizona so Will could help his grandpa fix up his childhood home. We had an awesome time. It is a super super small town I'm talking two blinks you might miss it. The kids got to ride their bikes in the street, feed pigs, and just be kids. It was so nice to feel no rush to be here or go there (there were only a few places to go or be so we had to pace ourselfs =). I was so glad that we decided to make it a family trip. Kaylee thought it was so cool that the street where grandpas house was was "Bigler Ave" how cool is it to have a street named after your family. Wills dad payed the kids $1.00 to help move wood to the wood pile, and of course my smart little kaylee figured out after carrying one piece of wood by hand that grandpas got to have a wheelbarrow somewhere, which she found, and used........shes definatley a thinker. The funniest part was that she convinced Jeremy to load the wood in the wheelbarrow while she "held it" steady.....so basically she earned her money by standing there holding the handle of the wheelbarrow while Jeremy did the hard labor......shes definatley going to go very far in life!!




Will and I just had our 10 year wedding anniversary.....I cant believe it we had so much fun. Will planned a dinner/fireworks cruise on the hornblower in san diego. The dj played our wedding song and we danced.........talk about bringing back the memories. I have to say I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend, and to still feel the butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me, I think after ten years thats saying alot....okay that might of been too much info for some.....after the cruise we went back to our hotel downtown and were trying to convince ourselfs that we could go to a club or little bar and hang out for a couple hours and dance........we came to the conclusion that we are too old and boring now and nothing really sounded better than going to sleep......




Well this is a little long now and I dont want to bore anyone so I am going to try to download some pics.......dial up ........if there is no pic its because I ran out of patience!!

No comments: