Friday, April 11, 2008

Okay I got "tagged" does that mean I'm it?

Okay, I am still new in this computer blogging world but I assume that since I was tagged that I need to answer the questions.....right........here it is

Ten years ago.......
April of 1998 I was planning my wedding, going to college, and working as a nanny for Gina. I was exited about getting married and it still makes me smile when I think about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man as my husband. I think that is my best memory of ten years ago ( my second best memory is how thin I was back then......anyone got a time machine?)

5 things on my to do list....

1. Laundry
2.Laundry
3.Laundry
4.clean out my closet
5.clean out the car

5 of my favorite snacks....

1.chips and salsa/guacamole
2.crackers and cream cheese
3.tangelos
4.strawberries
5.white chocolate covered pretzels

5 of my favorite foods....

1. Anything mexican
2. Lasana
3. coconut shrimp
4.Salmon
5.rock n jennys sandwich

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionare.....

Pay tithing. I would pay off my house, help my friends and family get out of debt. I would start a scholarship (or a couple) in my friends name to help kids go to college. Buy a house on a huge peice of land, or build one. Will could start his own workshop and quit his job and spend time on his hobbies. Buy a house in utah to spend winters to snowboard...... I could go on and on.....

5 places I have lived

1. Midvale utah
2. escondido Ca
3. San Marcos Ca
4. La Costa Ca
5. Las Vegas, Nv (part time)

Favorite Quote

A best friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.... (I dont know who said it)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Thanks for playing!!
Your to-do list looks like my number 6,7,8,9and10. :)