Friday, April 4, 2008

Proud mommy

Okay I have to say that I have been working and working with my little guy forever trying to learn colors....I know to some your kids knew that at the age of 1 (kaylee being one of those)....Jeremy is 3 and I know colors dont seem like a huge deal, but to me it is, considering everything up to this point was PINK (I'd love to blame it on the concusion, but that happened two weeks ago...hey maybe he got some sence knocked into him.....) So today at preschool he had crayons (blue, yellow, red, green, and purple) He got the colors right and didnt say one of them was pink!!!!! I was so exited you wouldve thought I just won the lottery.

1 comment:

w&pb&family said...

Okay so it was short lived were back to everything being pink...I think maybe my little guy is messing with me I think he knows the colors but thinks its funny to mess with my head......little stinker