Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MY SISTER

Okay, I know I have already gushed about what a wonderful sister I have, but I'm not finished. I do have the most loving compasionate sister in the whole world. She is also married to the best brother in law I couldve asked for. My sister with out me asking, or begging took it upon herself to help will and I and I couldnt be more thankful. I know I am supposed to be the big sis who solves all the problems, but she has come to MY rescue and I am humbled and grateful for that. I wont disclose what, because she knows what they did, but she saved my sanity and I am so very grateful. I just hope that someday I can do the same for her. I dont know if she even reads my blog but if she does, I love you and appreciate what you did. I know that I am truely blessed and I'm not sure why.......as I have said before I wasnt the best sister in the world. I only hope that someday when I "grow up" I can be like my sister........because we all know I havent quite grown up yet. My sister only deserves the best and I hope that everyone who reads my blog will say a litte prayer for my sister and chris that they are blessed with all that they want (kathleen you know what I am talking about) I know that it WILL happen.............sometimes things dont happen the way you want them to but it doesnt mean they wont. I pray everyday for many blessings for you and chris and so do kaylee and J and we all know God listens to the kids first.....right......I love you kathleen and chris and I appreciate your help and prayers I just hope you know how much it means to me...........my favorite sister and brother-in-law, (sorry bigler boys....) I know good will come and your prayers will be answered.....I love you lots.....your favorite sister, Tricia

No comments: