Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Kaylee the other day was saying that she really wants to have a sister and that I had a sister and she wanted one too which got me thinking how lucky I am to have such a great sister. Which made me feel a little sad that she doesnt have a sister..........does that make any sence (I know that isnt spelled right but whatever.....) I am really really really blessed to have such a loving wonderful giving sister. I wasnt the best big sister growing up so for her to love me now and not totally dispise (I know spelling again) me is unbelievable. I was horrible and mean and I am so glad that we are so close today. I have so much respect and love for the person she has grown to be...........I really couldnt of hand picked a better sister (although I'm not sure she would say the same) Its funny cause I watch my kids fight and I just think..........when they get older I hope they have a great relationship. They are the first to fight with eachother but if someone else isnt being nice to them they are the first to defend the other. Which I guess is how I was with my sister I cant even count how many fights I got into because my sis said "my sister is going to beat you up" (even a couple boys who were waaaay bigger than me....and yes I won=) I think if I could go back I would of been a sister to look up to instead of a big bully......I'm just thankful that my sister doesnt hold that against me =) well thats it for now

okay tried to post a pic again you know...............dial up SUCKS!!!!

No comments: